Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dr. Paul, Please Be Clear

When you are asked "Do you think the US invited/caused 9/11?", please be clear:

Absolutely not. WE the people did not cause 9/11. But the actions of the US govt over the last 50-60 years did - and on our behalf. 


When you are asked "You have no problem with Iran getting a nuclear weapon? Aren't you basically advocating sticking your head in the sand and hoping terrorism goes away?", please be clear:


If you are asking if I'm worried about Iran getting a nuclear weapon if we maintain our current foreign policy of intervention, preemptive attack, nation building, and occupation, then yes, I am very worried.  

If you are asking if I would be worried about Iran getting a nuclear weapon if we followed my foreign policy, then no, I would not be worried. 
For extended answers to these and more proposed responses, see my previous post.


No comments :

Post a Comment